The UMass Donahue Institute, in collaboration with University Without Walls and UMass Online, is offering a new online certificate program designed for leaders who need new skills and tools to implement organizational change and propel their careers forward. The five-module program provides 30 hours of hands-on learning over eight weeks in an interactive online classroom. Completion of this program will earn learners a certificate from the UMass Donahue Institute and is accredited to award three CEUs from University Without Walls.
This program includes five highly-interactive webinars:
Your Leadership Profile: Learn about your leadership style following the completion of two online assessments (based on Hogan Leadership Styles).
Drive Innovation: Collaborate with thought leaders to identify opportunities for innovation.
Lead Change: Align followers to implement successful organizational change (based on the Kotter 8-Stage Process for Leading Change).
Gain Commitment: Understand how to help individuals transition during change (based on the Bridges Transition Model).
Overcome Barriers: Sustain your change initiative by removing obstacles that could halt progress.
- Develop a change implementation plan for a real-life organizational change.
- Build a network of leadership peers.
- Receive personalized executive coaching based on the results of an online leadership assessment.
- Take away a toolkit of fourteen proven tools to lead change.
- Gain experience presenting your business case for change.