Technology has vastly improved the quality of virtual learning delivery, providing a learning experience that is engaging and impactful. A virtual learning solution can be a combination of synchronous webinars or asynchronous (on-demand) eLearning modules and can be blended with more traditional classroom training.
We can also tranform your in-person curriculum to a virtual format.
Formal eLearning Conversion Process:
- Instructional design focused on objectives, content organization and requirements for accreditation of content
- Scripting previously unscripted slide decks by the client
- Storyboarding into the eLearning format
- Extensive client review of storyboards for quality and accuracy
- Professional narration
- Professional videography for subject matter expert videos
- Integration of all materials using Articulate Storyline 360
- Client review of eLearning for quality and functionality
- Pilot testing of full course for further quality control, feedback, and accreditation purposes
For more detail on our eLearning services, please refer to the sections below.
Our team of experts can custom build eLearning modules that focus on your organization’s unique learning needs. We have the instructional design expertise, storyline developers, graphic designers and video professionals needed turn any topic/subject into an engaging learning experience that your employees can access 24/7.
To meet the needs of the growing remote workforce, we offer programs designed and facilitated in a virtual synchronous mode. Led by trained and certified virtual facilitators, our programs can be offered in 60- to 90-minute modules utilizing highly interactive formats to most effectively engage participants.
For the optimal learning experience, we can provide a custom solution comprising any combination of classroom, online, and synchronous virtual learning experiences. All of our customized training offerings can be offered in a blended format to best meet the needs of each client.
To enhance the learning experience, we offer our client’s custom-designed learning portals that provide a seamless learning environment for participants. Learners can go to one online site to access on-demand eLearning modules; schedules and topic listings for classroom and webinar training sessions; links to recorded webinars; support documents such as FAQs; a 24/7 support call line; and live threaded discussions with subject matter experts.