Our mission is to advance organizational learning and productivity by bringing together needed expertise to work collaboratively with our clients in building solutions. We apply our expertise in the corporate and public sectors; consulting to community organizations, government offices and global corporations.
As part of the UMass Donahue Institute, we are backed by the resources and propelled by the innovation of a premier university system. Using technology as a tool for delivering interactive instruction, ongoing collaboration, and insightful conversation we are able to engage with clients and partners in ways that inspire learning and provide creative and customized solutions.
Check out our services, client spotlights, featured partners and vendors to learn more about what we can offer your business, your team and you!
Recent News & Updates
- Employing Design Thinking to Lead Organizational Change
- 10 Tips to be an Effective Leader with Organizational Change
- Meet Dana Henry, director of our organizational development group
- Become an Effective Leader With the New Online Certificate Program
- MassHire Cape & Islands Workforce Board Highlights New Industry Findings
- Top 10 Tips for Establishing a Virtual Learning Environment
- New at ODLS: Instructional Design for Virtual Learning (Webinar)
- Tips for Running Successful Webinars