Our mission is to advance organizational learning and productivity by bringing together needed expertise to work collaboratively with our clients in building solutions. We apply our expertise in the corporate and public sectors; consulting to community organizations, government offices and global corporations.
As part of the UMass Donahue Institute, we are backed by the resources and propelled by the innovation of a premier university system. Using technology as a tool for delivering interactive instruction, ongoing collaboration, and insightful conversation we are able to engage with clients and partners in ways that inspire learning and provide creative and customized solutions.
Check out our services, client spotlights, featured partners and vendors to learn more about what we can offer your business, your team and you!
Recent News & Updates
- BusinessWest Magazine: UMass Donahue Institute Marks 51 Years Of “Pushing Corners”
- Re-engaging a Remote Workforce with “Huddles”
- Spotlight: Technology Helping To Engage Remote Workers
- Top Ten Tips for Engaging Remote Workers
- Thinking spring! Leadership excellence and new manager skills, both virtual, offered in April
- How We Help Clients Go Hybrid
- Don’t take it from us, hear about the Leadership Excellence program from our alumni
- ODLS Top 10 Tips: Becoming A More Effective Leader