About Us: Nonprofit Funding and Fiscal Solutions
Through customized training, consultation, coaching/mentoring, and hands-on intervention and services, our team supports nonprofit organizations to create cultures and systems that result in sustainable programs, fundraising success, and stable financial infrastructure.
All of our experts bring experience as nonprofit managers and fund development directors. This enables us to help nonprofits translate their fund development goals into practical, real-world fund development plans and strategies that deliver results and advance each client’s mission to bring about positive change.
Our fund development and fiscal experts have experience delivering services to a wide variety of nonprofits, including human service agencies; schools, universities, and other educational institutions; hospitals and health care providers; arts, film, and theater organizations; social change/social justice groups; United Ways; private foundations; faith-based groups and religious organizations; international non-governmental organizations (NGOs); and community organizing groups and coalitions. We support nonprofits of all sizes, from small, grassroots start-ups to large multi-million dollar national and international organizations.
Recent News & Updates
- BusinessWest Magazine: UMass Donahue Institute Marks 51 Years Of “Pushing Corners”
- Leading A Critical Effort To Preserve Farmland
- COVID-19: A Message to Our Clients, Partners, Colleagues and Friends (UPDATED)
- SPECIAL: Top 10 tips for working successfully from home
- With a coast-to-coast reach, NFFS gives a big boost to nonprofits
- NFFS leverages over $9 million for nonprofits in 2018, so far
- Sustainability resources now available for teen pregnancy prevention programs
- Sustainability practices shared at teen pregnancy prevention organization conference