Statewide Contract PRF 61
UMass Donahue Institute is a pre-approved vendor on Statewide Contract PRF61 via the Massachusetts Operational Division.
Statewide Contract (SWC) PRF61 for management consultants, program coordinators and planners services provides a wide-ranging list of independent, experienced and pre-qualified vendors under multiple categories. Managed by the Massachusetts Operational Services Division (OSD), eligible entities can use this contract to purchase services by establishing best value evaluation criteria and then using the request for quote (RFQ) process in Commbuys.
Contract Categories under SWC PRF61 cover:
- Education Services
- Program Development, Organizational and Strategic Planning Services (formally Business Process Redesign Services available under SWC PRF65)
- Health and Human Services
- Professional Development Services (formally Business Process Redesign Services available under SWC PRF65)
- General Data Analytics Services and Evaluation Services
- Environmental Consulting Services
- Revitalization Consulting Services
Who Can Use This Contract
Executive Branch Goods and Services: MGL c. 7, § 22; c. 30, § 51, § 52; 801 CMR 21.00;
Construction Materials and Services: G.L. c. 149, s. 44A; G.L. c. 30, § 39M.
(Reference law only if applicable)
Please refer to the standard list of Eligible Entities below: